If you also want to change your mouse cursor style. And you also want to change your cursor beautiful and some special look. In this post, I will tell you every single step very easy ways after reading this you are able to change your mouse cursor style. Follow all 3 Simple Steps to change your mouse cursor given below:
7 Simple Steps to change your mouse cursor
- First of all, you visit on this site http://www.rw-designer.com/ and here you see on the right side “FREE ICONS AND CURSOR” option and tap on it.
- After that, you can see lots of cursor style and if your choice cursor style not found you can search in the search bar. You can search according to your choice. When you find the cursor icon according to you, tap on it. After that, you see the download button and tap on it.
- If your file extension is .zip type you can extract the file. you right-click on that file and after that, you can tap on Extract here. You can choose any cursor design here and you copy that design. If your File Extension is .cur then you have to copy those files.
- When you copy those files, you have to go inside the C: Drive, and In C drive you go inside the Windows option, and here click on the Cursor and paste those files. “C:\Windows\Cursors”
- After that, you go to the setting (Ctrl + I) and search for Mouse Settings.
- In Mouse Settings, tap on the Additional Mouse Options. After that pop-up window open, here you select pointer.
- In the pointers, you click on the browse option given below. And select the files that we pasted in C:\Windows\Cursors. And after selected tap on Apply.
Thanks for scrolling, I hope you like this article If you have any issue you contact me through comment.
You may also like: