In this article, I will tell you How to factory reset in android. The need for a factory reset when if your phone not working well and need your phone a new start. If you reset your phone it works like a new phone. Follow all the steps given below read carefully.
Keep one thing in your mind. if you performing factory reset in android it deletes all your data in your android phone. This means all apps and data delete on your phone. make sure to create a backup of your all-important data before resetting the factory setting on Android. Follow all the steps factory setting in android.
Factory reset in Android using settings
Note: Before Resetting your android phone through the factory settings make sure your phone battery must be 70%.
- Go to Setting.
- Scroll down and tap on Additional settings.
- Select Backup & Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- And Tap on Reset Phone.
- And Confirm your Security pin, And Tap on Next.
- Select Erase all data.
After that it start reset process it may take 10 to 15 min. Depends upon your phone.
Also Read: How to we a Reset Samsung Tablet
Factory reset using Recovery Mode
- First of all, Turn off your phone.
- Press the power and volume down button continuously for 15 sec.
- You press both buttons until the screen not start.
- You can use the volume up and down button for navigation and if you want to select anything you can use the power button.
- Use the volume down button and select Recovery Mode.
- And Select this option using the power button.
- After that, your phone will restart and you see an android robot.
- Now you press and hold the volume up and the power button simultaneously.
- Use volume buttons and select Wipe data/factory reset.
- And use power button to select this option.
- And select yes.
Once this reset process is done, you Reboot your phone. After following all these steps given above you can use your phone as a new phone. Thanks for scrolling.