If your Firestick Remote not working I’m going to show you 5 steps on how to fix your Amazon Firestick remote not working not pairing or not connecting.
5 Steps Fix FireStick Remote Not Working
Step 1: Check Battery – FireStick Remote Not Working
We are going to need to do a complete power cycle for Amazon Firestick remote and this is as easy as taking out the battery of your remote and putting them back again. And this is most commonly the issue for me whenever I cannot connect to my TV with my fire stick remote. I just take out the batteries.
I put them back in and most commonly I’m able to control my fire stick once again, So go ahead and try this method out and see if it works for you.
Step 2: Power Cycling Your Amazon Firestick
In this step, You go over to your TV and on plug-in from the wall or on plug the power from the hams on firestick itself, So Once you unplug it from the wall, wait about 30 seconds and then replug it back into its power source. After you follow these steps and try to control it once again and see if it works.
Must Read: How to Install Kodi on Firestick
Step 3: Add New Remote
Your Android fire stick remote not working at the moment until you can get a new now. Let’s prepare a new remote on your Amazon firestick.
- Go to Setting.
- Scroll over to Controllers and Bluetooth devices.
- And Now tap on go to Amazon Fire TV Remotes.
- And scroll down now you tap on Add New Remote.
- You know start searching for your remote now on your new remote hold down the home button for 10 seconds. Once it’s discovered. It will appear on this list.
If you do not have any devices connected, I’m your new remote hold down the home button for 10 seconds and do this multiple times until your remote not paired.
Step 4: Make Your TV Remote
In this Step, You look into your TV app, I have Samsung TV, I have something with my TV called any net plus that along with my TV. and this allows me to go my source option, and scroll down to my Firestick and, I’m able to select it as a source and I can control it with my TV and I use it just like with my fire stick remote I’m able to go through the different menus.
If you have another TV, You look at your TV options, you might have something similar that you just don’t know about. You can find in your TV.
Step 5: Use Firestick Application
You have followed all the steps given above, yet your Firestick Remote is not working, then you can use a Firestick Remote App instead of Firestick Remote.
With the help of this app, You can do everything that you do with Firestick Remote.
How to Install Amazon Fire TV app and How we use
- Go to the Google Play Store and type my Fire TV.
- You will need to have your phone connected to the Wi-Fi on your home network to be able to find your Amazon Firestick once you open up the application. It’s going to start searching for your firestick. Go ahead and select it.
- Once your Firestick is connected then it will ask for a 4 digit PIN number which will be pop-up on your Firestick. You must enter the same PIN number in your Phone.
If you follow steps given above you can fix Fix FireStick Remote Not Working very easily, I hope you like this post. If you have any query related this post you contact me with the help of Comment.
You may also like: