Let’s start How do you download a Google play store on your Smartphones and Tabs. When Google Play Store updates come then some people get these updates same day, And some people take more than a week to get the update of Google Play Store.
When updates come Everyone wants all Applications are Up-to-date in his Device. But the basic function of Google Play Store not Changed in new updates.
Follows some steps:
# Step 1: Check the current version of your Google Play Store
First of all, you must check which version of the you are using at the running time, And now you check which version of the Play Store you want to download.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Click Above given Three lines in L.H.S.
- Scroll down & Go to Setting.
- At last, you See “Play Store Version”.
It is very important to check the version let’s suppose if you not check and you went to download the APK file of Play Store and happen this you download that version of Google Play Store it’s already installed in your device.
So, my suggestion to you if you ever download any APK file so you must check which is your latest version and which version you want to Install.
# Step 2: Download APK file of Google Play Store
Before you started the download if you are using a very old version of Android like you are using an Android GINGERBREAD, then you can face many problems and the latest version of Google play not downloaded in your device.
The best thing is that Now Google play is coming in APK file as all Applications comes today. How to download an APK file of the Play Store. I prefer you, you can use Softonic to download the APK file of the Play Store.
- Go to this link.
- Now check which version of Playstore you want to download.
- Before download read all the terms and conditions.
# Step 3: Check Security
When you can download any application you must allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. In the above version of Android 8.0, you can change the per-app permission setting.
In below Android 8.0, you can on unknown sources
- Go to the setting.
- Scroll down and click Security.
- And now navigate to unknown sources.
- Just tap it to turn ON this.
If you are using an Android version above 8.0.
# Step 4: Install Playstore
- If you downloaded the APK file of the play store, then you go to where this APK file stored.
- Just click on this APK file.
- You can redirect a page you can choose Package Installer and read all the conditions and now install this application.
# Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources
You can easily disable this setting with this unknown application not downloaded.
- Go to the setting.
- Scroll down and go to security.
- And click unknown sources.
- Tap to off the unknown sources.