I want to show you how you can add a signature in Gmail. It’s very easy to do. It’ll only take a few moments. I’ll show you how to do it here.
How to add signature on Gmail
- Open your G-mail account on any browser.
- The easiest way to add the signature is you’ll see the gear icon in the top right-hand corner. And click on the Settings Gear.
- And then you’ll get this list of a bunch of different options and click on See all settings.
- And then I have lots of different options in here within the settings view. you’ll also see that there are many different areas within the section view. under the General heading, I’m going to scroll down and we’re just going to keep scrolling down a little bit, and once you get towards the bottom of the settings the general settings area. Then you will see a section called Signature.
Also Read: How to block e-mails on Gmail
- Tap on Create New signature and give a Name your new signature.
Now, what is this signature, the signature is appended at the end of all outgoing messages. So you can put your favorite quote there. You can have your name and contact information in this case. but you put that down in your signature. So, In signature, you can put an image and your name and contact details and you can get here many customizations options and you can customize according to your choice.
And the nice thing is my signature is included at the bottom of the messages. And now every reply every new message. you send that signature will be included.
So like I said at the beginning it’s very easy to include How to add signature on Gmail. you were able to add a signature to your Gmail account.