If you are upset with someone on Facebook, then you can block anyone, after that neither they can see your profile nor can message you. So, I help you, In this article, I’m going to show you How to block someone on Facebook. Just follow all the steps given below.
How to block someone on Facebook
Block on using Browser
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the down arrow up-right corner.
- Tap on Settings and Privacy.
- Tap on Settings.
- On the left-hand side blocking option, Tap on it.
- Write here the person’s name you want to block.
- You get a list of the same name person.
- Tap on Block.
Now a person successfully blocked on your facebook account.
Block on using smart phone
- Open your Facebook app.
- Tap on the Horizontal line up-right corner.
- Scroll down the tap on Settings.
- Tap on Blocking.
- Tap on Add to Blocked list.
- Type a name, You want to block.
- And, Tap on Block.
I hope you like this post, With the help of this post, you can block anyone on Facebook, Doesn’t matter what technology you used.
You May Also Like: