We are on eBay and I’m going to be showing you How to cancel a bid on eBay. Strict regulations and rules about you canceling a bid. You cannot bid on something to drive the price up. You cannot do things such as that the only reason why you can retract or cancel a bid would be if you did not understand the description or if you type the number wrong when you place your bid. So this is the only reason as to why you should be retracting or canceling your bid.
What is eBay?
So, What exactly is eBay. eBay is an online Marketplace to buy and sell items eBay allow it’s users to list items for sale and other users to bid on these items in online auctions.
How to cancel a bid on eBay
- The first thing you need to do this login to your eBay account.
- Once you have done that go up to the top of eBay where you see help and contact click on it.
- In the search bar you type retract, It will appear the products. I want to cancel a bid on this watch. I will click on it.
- And here eBay tells me that I can cancel the bid since there a still more than 12hrs left for this auction to end.
- After you do the above steps, Now choose the reason why we’re canceling a bid. You can choose a reason according to your choice and tap on the Continue button.
- To finish all click on Retract bid.
- Now your bid is successfully canceled. To review, tap on an item number appearing.
I hope you like this awesome article, It helps you more. If you have any query related this article you contact me through comment. I will reply your comment as soon as possible. ThankYou.
You May Also Like: