If on your laptop or PC is there more than one user account and you want to delete account on your PC or Laptop and you think it’s very difficult to delete a user account. You can delete any user following the simple steps given below How to delete an account on windows 10.
Note: Before deleting any user account one thing keep in your mind when you delete a user account, all the data related to it is also removed.
Also Read: Simple Ways In Windows 10 Remove Cortana
Here’s how to do it.
How to delete an account on windows 10.
- Open your PC or Laptop.
- And tap on the “Windows” icon and here you select the “Gear” icon or you can also search for the “Setting” app.
- In the setting App, you tap on “Accounts”.
- And here you will click on “Family and other users” and these options will appear left-hand side.
- Here you will see all user “Family” and “Other User”. In the other user, you will see all users and select the user you want to remove.
- And tap on “Remove”.
- After that click on “Delete Account and Data”.
Now your other user account successfully removed. This method only works for “Other Users”.
If you have added any user in your “Family”. You’ll have to follow steps given below:
- Visit this site https://account.microsoft.com/family/ and sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- After sign in you will come to those pages that will show all the accounts connected to your Microsoft family.
- Here you select the person name that you want to remove, underneath the name click “Remove from family”.
This is the simple method to remove any user from “Family” and “Other Users”.