When you use the Amazon Prime video app and you accidentally tap on those shows. In which you are not interested and these shows are very embarrassing but amazon prime always suggests these types of shows. So, let’s started how to erase your Amazon prime video history and these shows.
Delete your Amazon Prime Video history on your web browser
- First of all, you go to on Amazon prime site and tap on the Sign In button at the top right-hand side corner.
- You can enter your sign-in details, Such as username, password, and tap on the sign-in button.
- When you successfully login to Amazon prime, On this page you tap on your profile at the top right side corner then dropdown list open, tap on Account & Setting.
- In the account & settings page, you tap on watch history.
- Here you will see all the history of amazon prime and delete that history according to your choice. You tap the cross button in front of that video.
Must Read: How to Set-up VPN on an Android Phone
when you remove the video from history, then you will not see the recommendation of this video in your Amazon prime video.
Delete your Amazon Prime video history on your Android App
You can clear history in Amazon prime video app very easily, you need to follow some steps given below:
- Go to the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Tap on my stuff button given below on the right side.
- Tap on the Setting button at the up-right corner.
- Now you tap on Clear video search history.
Must Read: How to use and install Aarogya Setu app
You follow some simple steps above given to clear your Amazon prime video history. If you faced any problem when you erase your Amazon prime video history. Then you contact me through comment, I will reply to you as soon as possible.