You know that due to Coronavirus, the entire country lockdown, everyone stuck in the home, and no one wants to go outside due to the effect of Coronavirus. JIO founder Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani Recently launched JIOMart’s in a selected city(Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan). With the help of JIO mart, you can buy grocery and household items very easily. If you live in these selected cities, you can enjoy these offers. If you don’t know how to order online from JIO mart so, I tell you it’s straightforward, and you give your order through your WhatsApp application.
Step to order Online from JIO Mart
- In this step, You save the JIO official number 8850008000 in your Contact list. After this, you can see this number in the Whatsapp Contact list.
- Now you open the conversation of JIO number and you send a “Hi” message. and you will get a link to place your order and your order come in your location within 2 days.
- you click on this link and you will redirect in your browser and you will fill all your details and tap on Check-box.
- Now a page open, here you will see all the details of the Grocery items and with its price tag. Choose items according to your requirements and you tap on the Place order button.
- On the next page, you will see a confirmation order and the total amount of your items. And they send the report of your order to your WhatsApp number in PDF form.
- After the confirmation of your order, they send you a Google map of the nearest JIO Kirana Store.
Note: At this time, JIO Mart is taking only cash. It’s not taking money from any online payment. So, when the order arrives at your location you will have to pay cash in it.
If you have any difficulty in ordering in JIO Mart, then you can contact me through comments. I will reply to your comment within 24hrs.