Nowadays every smartphone comes with hotspots. you know that We use a mobile hotspot in many ways like(connect BAND, connect earphone, transfer internet, etc), it’s your choice how you use a mobile hotspot. So, let’s get started on how to set-up a mobile hotspot on android.
How to Set-up Mobile Hotspot on Android
The easiest way to open a mobile hotspot is to drag the drawer down and here you will see the button of Mobile hotspot and you can easily turn it on by tapping on it.
Here’s how you manually open a mobile hotspot:
- Launch the Settings.
- Tap on Portable hotspot.
- Tap on a portable hotspot again, (Now your hotspot is turned on).
- Come back, And tap on set up a portable hotspot, In this page, you can give an SSID name, Password, Security type and select a Device Notification.
- you can customize the setting according to your choice.
Must Read: How to Setup VPN on an Android Phone
Keep one thing in your mind, I have given this instruction for MI phones, If you are MI users, you can turn on Mobile Hotspot by following these instructions. But if you are using another phone, then they will also have these instructions.
How to Set up Mobile Hotspot via USB
you can also easily connect your mobile phone hotspot using an android phone USB connection but this feature supports only some smartphone. If this features support in your phone you can also use it.
- Connect mobile phone USB to your PC/laptop.
- Now you tap on Settings on your phone.
- Tap on More.
- Tap on USB tethering turns ON.
How to Set up Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth tethering
You can also use Bluetooth tethering feature but this feature is slower than WiFi and USB. I would never recommend that you use these features. But if you want to use these features, you can follow the instruction given below:
- Turn on your computer’s Bluetooth.
- Go to the setting on your phone.
- Tap on more.
- Toggle the Bluetooth tethering option.