Definition– VPN stands for, Virtual Private Network. you are using a VPN, it hides your real IP and place there new IP of any country. If your VPN on and you download any things from the web browser, So, no one can ascertain your identity. you are using VPN you are safe from tracking and hacking. I Show you a full Guide How to setup VPN on an android phone.
How to manually Set-up a VPN on Android Phone
- Open your phone setting menu, you can open this instruction according to your device
- Now you, Tap on Mobile Network. Here, you tap on Wifi & Internet or Wireless and Network.
- Here you tap on VPN. it depends on your device how you open a VPN.
Note: if you are MI users, you can follow this Instruction. Setting>>>More>>>VPN>>>Add VPN.
Must Read: Top 5 best UPI apps in India
- You tap on Add VPN.
- Here, first of all, you can enter the VPN name according to your choice. you can select a type (PPTP, L2TP/IP Sec PSK, L2TP/IPSec RSA, IPSec Xauth PSK, IPSec Xauth RSA, IPSec Hybrid RSA). And enter username and password, you can enter this information provided by Network Administrator.
Connect to OpenVPN
If you want to connect the third party VPN app, For this OpenVPN is the best app this app is free for all android users. one thing you always keep in your mind OpenVPN app only supports Android 4.1 or above.
How to Manually connect with OpenVPN
- Go to play store and download the App OpenVPN.
- While it is downloading. till then you download the Configure file or Create Account.
- You tap on this link.
- Now you scroll down and select VPN of the country you want to access. And you tap on OpenVPN (Country Name).
- Now, you scroll down, you can see two buttons first are Download config and Second is Create Account.
- First, you tap on download config and you download this file. and you Extract this file.
- After that, you create an account, when you create an account you can enter username and password according to your choice.
( Note: the validity of your account is only 3 days, After that, you can again create an account)
- Now you open OpenVPN app.
- Tap on file.
- Go to the folder where you Extracted the downloaded config file.
- Open the in1.vpjantit.com folder, Choose any .ovpn file.
- Now, you enter your username and password.
- And Tap on ADD Button.
- It takes some time after that you can turn ON the VPN.
- Now your VPN successfully connects.
If you have any questions related to this post How to setup a VPN on an android phone, or if your VPN is not connecting or there is a problem, then you contact me through comments. I will reply to your comments as soon as possible.