You knew that Whatsapp is the best Chatting Application with the help of Whatsapp you Connect with your family, love ones, client and many more from long distance. And you share images, videos & PDF up to 5MB. Whatsapp is free for Everyone you can easily open your play store and Install this application and this app is easy to use. So, today I discuss you How to you Add and Delete your Whatsapp Contact
How to you Add Whatsapp Contact
Adding a Whatsapp Contact is very easy you can save a number in your phone. If this person is using a Whatsapp you can check go to your WhatsApp and click on the chat icon and here you see new contact click on new contact and enter contact details and save the contacts.
- Go to “Whatsapp”.
- Click on “Chat symbol”.
- Now here you see “New Contact” and you redirect your phone contacts.
- Enter Contact details and save the contacts.
After saving the contact you redirect your WhatsApp nowhere your contacts do not appear in the list you see above three dots click on these dots and refresh contacts and you search a contact in your lists.
How to you Delete Whatsapp contact
Follow some steps to Remove your Whatsapp contact. If you want to delete a WhatsApp contact you can erase a contact in your contact list follow some steps delete a WhatsApp Contact.
- Go to “WhatsApp”.
- Tap chat of that Contact which you want to delete.
- Click on Above Three dots And here you tap on “View Contact”.
- Now again tap on above given three dots and click on “View in Address Book”.
- Now you Redirect your contact app here you delete your contact.
Note: When you remove a Whatsapp Contact this contact also erases in your Contact list.
Here I show you a full guide of Adding and Deleting a Whatsapp.