If you want to Reset your Windows 10 using factory settings, So you have come to the right place. Here, I will show you How to Reset Windows 10 PC to factory settings.
Why you need reset windows 10 ?
If you are using your PC/Laptop and many times come interrupt in your device. Such as- your device started to hang, Taskbar not working, Menu Bar not working, Mouse not Working, Display Stuck, and many more problems generating in your PC/ Laptop. When you working some important tasks in your device, These types of activities increase your problems. So, you have only an option Reset your Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro.
How to Reset Windows 10 PC to factory setting
- First of all, you need to open your windows settings by using shortcut Windows + I.
- Here you tap on the Update & Security option.
- Here, You see a list at the left-hand side and tap on the Recovery option.
- In recovery option, you will see the first option Reset this PC and you tap on get started.
- When you tap on get started. then later you will see two options keep my files or Remove everything. If you choose “keep my files” then you can create a backup of your files and data. your data in your PC/Laptop will be safe. otherwise, if you choose to “remove everything” then you will be lost all your data and files. you can choose options according to your choice.
Must Read: How to setup VPN on an android phone
- If you choose option Remove all files and you tap on the Next button. Next page you will see the instructions, read these instructions carefully. And tap on the Next option.
- After that, you confirm all the settings that you chose at last.
- It may take some time to reset your Windows. And your windows will start automatically.
if you have any problems or questions. you may contact me through a comment box given below. I will reply to you as soon as possible.