Tiktok is a short video editing platform, Nowadays everyone crazy about TikTok. Mostly users new boys and girls. If your kids use TikTok too much, they become addicted to TikTok and you don’t want your kids your use TikTok. So, TikTok gives you a very interesting feature. with the help of these features, you can enable the time limit in TikTok.
How Parental controls work:
Example: if you enable parental control in TikTok, And you put a time limit in it that your kids cannot use TikTok for more than 30 minutes. When after 30 minutes completed, Tiktok automatically close. If you want to resume using the TikTok, A password is needed to keep using the TikTok, you enter the password. That you choose when you activated these features
Must Read: How to In PUBG change name : PubG Mobile
Step to Set-up Parental control in TikTok
- Go to TikTok.
- Tap on the profile icon on the below right–hand side, after that your profile tab opens.
- Now you tap on three dots buttons on the above right-hand side After that, the “Privacy and safety” tab opens.
- In the general setting, you tap on Digital Wellbeing.
- In Digital wellbeing you can see Two options. The primary option is Screen Time Management and the secondary option is Restricted mode. You tap on Screen time management.
- Now, you tap on the time limit, you may select time according to your choice, After that, you tap a red color button Turn on screen time management.
- Now, you choose 4 digit password and tap on Next Button, Again you enter the last password for confirming code and again you tap on the Next button.
- Very good, now your Screen Time management turns on.
Must Read : How to you save a WhatsApp Status
TikTok>>>Profile>>>Three Dots>>>Digital Wellbeing>>>Screen Time Management>>>Time Limit>>>Choose Limit>>>Turn On Screen Management>>>Enter Passcode>>>Confirm Passcode
This is the full guide, How to Set-up parental control in TikTok, In your mind any type of question regarding this post, you comment to me, I will reply to you soon.